Before completing this form, be sure to follow these steps.
- Check the St. Tom’s calendar carefully
- Once you have checked the calendar for possible conflicts and received approval from your group’s advisor, complete the reservation form.
- Speak with adviser (i.e. purpose, timing in relation to other St. Tom’s events, location in regard to audience size)
- Masks are required in all meeting spaces along with social distance (6 feet).
- Seek guidance from Martin Schap, director of operations, for kitchen and public space use guidelines.
- If you have any questions about your event submission or need to change or cancel your event, please contact Mari Gmyrek (email@example.com).
Persons reserving space for events are responsible for
- Ensuring that attendees observe social distance and mask protocol;
- Sanitizing the space after the event is over (Stations with sanitizing solution and paper towels are available throughout the building.); and
- Taking attendance and submitting the sheet to the Church Office immediately following the event. (Attendance sheets are available outside each room meeting space.)