St. Tom’s is excited to bring the Called & Gifted Discernment Process to our parish. The Called & Gifted™ Discernment Process has been used since 1993 by over 100,000 lay, ordained, and religious Catholics and other Christians around the world. It is designed to help Christians discern the presence of charisms in their lives. For a basic introduction to charisms, visit the Catherine of Siena Institute’s Page.
The Called & Gifted Process consists of three parts, all of which are necessary for discovering where you are gifted.
- Part One is the Called and Gifted workshop, which lays the foundation for the beginning of discernment.
- Part Two is the one-hour gifts interview, an invaluable part of the process.
- Part Three helps you begin discernment in the real world. It will teach you how to:
- Develop charism experiments
- Evaluate your results
- Identify ways you learned to control life as a child that get in the way of using your charisms as an adult.